Hotels in Ganado, Texas
Search & Compare Ganado Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ganado
Ganado overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of the sea and beaches, Ganado is known for its sports and theaters. You'll find extensive coffee and cafe options. Spend a relaxing day at Lake Texana State Park and Prairie Switch Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Texana Church and Texana Museum will create some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Ganado is for you.
Where to stay in GanadoA welcoming city for all, Ganado has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Ganado area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 167 user reviews of Ganado hotels: Motel 6 Ganado, TX
How to get to GanadoFly in to Victoria, TX (VCT-Victoria Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from downtown Ganado.
What to see around GanadoIt's well known for its beaches and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Lake Texana State Park
- • Prairie Switch Park
- • Texana Church
- • Texana Museum
- • Ricebird Stadium
- • El Campo Museum
When to visit GanadoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 86°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.4 inches