Hotels in Commerce, Texas
Search & Compare Commerce Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Commerce
Commerce overviewCommerce is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and university spirit. Sports fans will enjoy football and baseball, and everyone will enjoy ample beer and coffee options. Families can spend some quality time at Hunt County Fairgrounds. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Memorial Stadium and Northeast Texas Children's Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Commerce also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CommerceFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Commerce is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Commerce area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1114 user reviews of Commerce hotels: Magnuson Hotel Commerce (Commerce)
How to get to CommerceFly in to Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 61.8 mi (99.5 km) from downtown Commerce.
What to see around CommerceSome highlights of the area include:
- • Memorial Stadium
- • Northeast Texas Children's Museum
- • Bicentennial Park
- • Audie Murphy Museum
- • Cooper Lake State Park
When to visit CommerceCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches