Hotels in Jackpot, Nevada
Search & Compare Jackpot Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jackpot
Jackpot overviewJackpot is a budget-friendly place known for its live music, and surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and waterfalls. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. While you're here, stop by Elko County Sherrif's Office and Jackpot Golf Club. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Jackpot is for you.
Where to stay in JackpotFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jackpot is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 991 user reviews of Jackpot hotels:
- • Cactus Petes Resort Casino
- • Horseshu Hotel & Casino
- • Four Jacks Hotel and Casino
- • West Star Hotel
How to get to JackpotFly in to Elko, NV (EKO-Elko Regional), 98.3 mi (158.2 km) from downtown Jackpot.
What to see around JackpotSome highlights of the area include:
- • Elko County Sherrif's Office
- • Jackpot Golf Club
When to visit JackpotIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 3.6 inches