Hotels in Sealevel, North Carolina
Search & Compare Sealevel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sealevel
Sealevel overviewSealevel is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its aquarium and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center. Make some memories at North River Golf Course and Bock Marine. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Sealevel is for you.
Where to stay in SealevelWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sealevel can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 12 hotels in the Sealevel area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to SealevelFly in to New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 39 mi (62.7 km) from downtown Sealevel. Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis) is the next closest major airport, 68.9 mi (110.9 km) away.
What to see around SealevelHere are some local highlights:
- • Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center
- • North River Golf Course
- • Bock Marine
- • Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park
- • Core Creek Marina
When to visit SealevelIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 12.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.4 inches
- • July-September: 20.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches