Hotels in Belcamp, Maryland
Search & Compare Belcamp Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Belcamp
Belcamp overviewBelcamp is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and library. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and basketball, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Ladew Topiary Gardens. Check out local attractions like Ripken Stadium and Cal Ripken Museum. Belcamp is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BelcampWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Belcamp has options to suit everyone's style. There are 126 hotels in the Belcamp area and you can shop as many as 47 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 36%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 31330 user reviews of Belcamp hotels: Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen/Edgewood (Belcamp)
How to get to BelcampFly in to Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from downtown Belcamp.
What to see around BelcampHere are some top sights to see:
- • Ripken Stadium
- • Cal Ripken Museum
- • Harford Community College
- • Aberdeen Proving Ground
- • Harford Mall
When to visit BelcampCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches