Hotels in Burley, Idaho
Search & Compare Burley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Burley
Burley overviewBurley is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Head to Cassia Historical Society Museum and River's Edge Golf Course to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Burley is for you.
Where to stay in BurleyWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Burley can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 5 hotels in the Burley area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 397 user reviews of Burley hotels:
- • Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Burley
- • Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
- • Budget Motel
How to get to BurleyFly in to Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 35.4 mi (57 km) from downtown Burley.
What to see around BurleySome recommended places to see include:
- • Cassia Historical Society Museum
- • River's Edge Golf Course
- • Freedom Park
- • Pomerelle Ski Resort
When to visit BurleyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 2.7 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 1.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches