Hotels in Manchester, California
Search & Compare Manchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manchester
Manchester overviewManchester is a relaxing place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Soak up some sunshine at Manchester Beach and Schooner Gulch State Beach. Make some memories at Evergreen Cemetery and Garcia River Casino. Whatever you're into, Manchester has something for you.
Where to stay in ManchesterWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Manchester can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
How to get to ManchesterFly in to San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 117.6 mi (189.2 km) from downtown Manchester.
What to see around ManchesterIts beaches, riverfront, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Manchester Beach
- • B. Bryan Preserve
- • Hendy Woods State Park
- • Schooner Gulch State Beach
- • Gualala Point Regional Park
- • Evergreen Cemetery
- • Garcia River Casino
- • Point Arena Lighthouse & Museum
- • Point Arena City Hall
- • Arena Theater
When to visit ManchesterWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 63°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 64°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.0 inches
- • October-December: 0.6 inches