Hotels in Chestnut Hill, Maryland
Search & Compare Chestnut Hill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chestnut Hill
Chestnut Hill overviewChestnut Hill is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its library and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Ladew Topiary Gardens. Make it a point to see sights like Rocks State Park and Harford Community College. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Chestnut Hill is for you.
Where to stay in Chestnut HillWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Chestnut Hill can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 66 hotels in the Chestnut Hill area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to Chestnut HillFly in to Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from downtown Chestnut Hill.
What to see around Chestnut HillSome recommended places to see include:
- • Rocks State Park
- • Harford Community College
- • Liriodendron Mansion
- • Harford Mall
- • Guppy Gulch Quarry
When to visit Chestnut HillWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches