Family Friendly Hotels in Mobile
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Mobile
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- University of South Alabama
- Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park
- Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home
- Bienville Square
- Spring Hill College
- Gulf Coast Exploreum
- Mobile Greyhound Park
- Al Trione Sports Park
- Mobile Carnival Museum
- National African American Archives and Museum
- Mobile Civic Center
- Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
- 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center
- Museum of Mobile
- Austal Shipyard
- Hank Aaron Stadium
- Mobile Botanical Gardens
Family friendly travelling in Mobile
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Saraland
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
By booking a family friendly hotel in Mobile, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Mobile also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Mobile when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.