Hotels in Nikiski, Alaska
Search & Compare Nikiski Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nikiski
Nikiski overviewNikiski is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and oceanfront, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Spend a relaxing day at Cunningham Park and Centennial Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like North Peninsula Recreation Area and Challenger Learning Center. A business-friendly area, Nikiski also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NikiskiWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Nikiski can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 322 user reviews of Nikiski hotels: Daniels Lake Lodge B&B (Kenai)
How to get to NikiskiFly in to Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from downtown Nikiski.
What to see around NikiskiIts lakes, riverfront, and seaside are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Kenai Beach
- • Cunningham Park
- • Centennial Park
- • Soldotna Creek Park
- • North Peninsula Recreation Area
- • Challenger Learning Center
- • Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center
- • Jumping Junction
- • Kenai Peninsula College Fishing Academy
When to visit NikiskiIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 39°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 64°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 66°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 50°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 3.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches