Hotels in Dadeville, Alabama
Search & Compare Dadeville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dadeville
Dadeville overviewDadeville is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. While you're here, stop by D.A.R.E. Power Park and Lakewinds Golf Course. Dadeville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DadevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Dadeville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 28 hotels in the Dadeville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to DadevilleFly in to Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 50 mi (80.5 km) from downtown Dadeville.
What to see around DadevilleHere are some local highlights:
- • D.A.R.E. Power Park
- • Lakewinds Golf Course
- • Wind Creek State Park
- • Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve
When to visit DadevilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 14.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches