What Is Birmingham Like for Luxury Vacations?
From mountain views to fine dining, luxury Birmingham hotels provide the perfect setting for a vacation to remember. You can choose from 36 Birmingham luxury accommodations, and you'll find modern conveniences and beautiful guestrooms. Visitors to Birmingham like its entertainment choices. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Birmingham Museum of Art and McWane Science Center, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area. Whether you're searching for a luxury hotel in central Birmingham or something a bit further out, Hotels.com has an exquisite selection deals that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Birmingham?
Top hotel picks in and around Birmingham:
Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center
Red Roof Inn Birmingham South2-star hotel in Vestavia Hills
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Birmingham Perimeter ParkBirmingham upscale hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center
The Kelly Birmingham, Tapestry Collection By HiltonCity-center hotel within easy reach of University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Courtyard by Marriott Birmingham Hoover3-star Birmingham hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Birmingham?
While it might be tempting to sit back in your luxury hotel with its first-rate amenities, there's lots to enjoy in the area. Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- The Summit
- Riverchase Galleria
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River
- Alabama Theater
- Alys Robinson Stephens Performing Arts Center
- Alabama Ballet
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- McWane Science Center
- Sloss Furnaces
Sights & Landmarks