Hotels in Chowchilla, California
Search & Compare Chowchilla Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chowchilla
Chowchilla overviewChowchilla is a budget-friendly place known for its wineries. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Fossil Discovery Center of Madera County and Madera District Fair. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Sports and Leisure Park and Pheasant Run Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Chowchilla also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChowchillaA welcoming city for all, Chowchilla has a variety of lodging options. There are 23 hotels in the Chowchilla area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3208 user reviews of Chowchilla hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area
- • Days Inn Chowchilla Gateway to Yosemite
How to get to ChowchillaFly in to Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from downtown Chowchilla. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 38.3 mi (61.6 km) away.
What to see around ChowchillaOutdoor activities are at hand such as camping, wine tasting, and running, along with attractions like:
- • San Joaquin Wine Company
- • Quady Winery
- • Chateau Lasgoity Winery
- • Fossil Discovery Center of Madera County
- • Madera District Fair
- • Merced County Fairgrounds
- • Applegate Park Zoo
- • Sports and Leisure Park
- • Pheasant Run Golf Course
- • Madera Speedway
- • Rotary Park
- • Lions Town and Country Park