Hotels in Duncan, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Duncan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Duncan
Duncan overviewDuncan is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the beer and coffee options. A stop at places like Fuqua Park and Chisholm Trail Heritage Center will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Duncan also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DuncanWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Duncan has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 217 user reviews of Duncan hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DUNCAN
- • Hampton Inn Duncan
- • Heritage Inn
- • Days Inn of Duncan
- • Quality Inn
How to get to DuncanFly in to Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from downtown Duncan.
What to see around DuncanHere are some favorite choices:
- • Fuqua Park
- • Chisholm Trail Heritage Center
- • The Territory Golf and Country Club
When to visit DuncanWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 6.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches