Hotels in Waterloo, Illinois
Search & Compare Waterloo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Waterloo
Waterloo overviewWaterloo is special for its riverfront, sports, and theaters, and known for its zoo and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the beer and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Kennedy Rink and GCS Ballpark. Make some memories at Triple Lakes Golf Course and Eckert’s Millstadt Farm. A family- and business-friendly area, Waterloo also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WaterlooA welcoming city for all, Waterloo has a variety of lodging options. There are 129 hotels in the Waterloo area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 26 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 38392 user reviews of Waterloo hotels: Super 8 Waterloo Il
How to get to WaterlooFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) from downtown Waterloo.
What to see around WaterlooFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Kennedy Rink
- • GCS Ballpark
- • Triple Lakes Golf Course
- • Eckert’s Millstadt Farm
- • Mastodon State Historic Site
- • Missouri Civil War Museum
- • Sylvan Springs County Park
When to visit WaterlooWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 7.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 9.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches