Hotels in Neversink, New York
Search & Compare Neversink Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Neversink
Neversink overviewNeversink is a budget-friendly place unique for its festivals and known for live music and theater. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum and Shadowland Theater. While you're here, stop by Neversink Dam and Grossinger Country Club. A family-friendly area, Neversink also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NeversinkWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Neversink can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 25 hotels in the Neversink area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $207 per night
How to get to NeversinkFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from downtown Neversink.
What to see around NeversinkFestivals, live music, and theaters are top draws, along with cultural places like:
- • Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum
- • Shadowland Theater
- • Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- • Neversink Dam
- • Grossinger Country Club
- • Sullivan County Golf and Country Club
- • Red Hill Fire Tower
- • Mongaup Pond Campground
When to visit NeversinkIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches