Hotels in Gatesville, North Carolina
Search & Compare Gatesville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gatesville
Gatesville overviewGatesville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the abundant cheese and coffee choices. Families can spend some quality time at Bear Path Acres. A stop at places like Merchants Millpond State Park and Ahoskie Chamber of Commerce will create some memories. Gatesville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in GatesvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Gatesville is the place to go. There are 11 hotels in the Gatesville area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to GatesvilleFly in to Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 120.9 mi (194.6 km) from downtown Gatesville.
What to see around GatesvilleSome recommended attractions include:
- • Merchants Millpond State Park
- • Ahoskie Chamber of Commerce
- • Bear Path Acres
- • The Great Dismal Swamp
- • Jim Catfish Hunter Museum
When to visit GatesvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 16.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.7 inches