Hotels in Bridgeton, New Jersey
Search & Compare Bridgeton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bridgeton
Bridgeton overviewBridgeton is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Fort Delaware State Park. Be sure stop by Cumberland County Courthouse and Cumberland County College while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bridgeton is for you.
Where to stay in BridgetonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Bridgeton has accommodations to fit every need. There are 59 hotels in the Bridgeton area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 32 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6321 user reviews of Bridgeton hotels: Red Carpet Inn- Bridgeton /Vineland
How to get to BridgetonFly in to Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from downtown Bridgeton. Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 36.9 mi (59.5 km) away.
What to see around BridgetonFun activities like soccer and running are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • South Vineland Park
- • Dover International Speedway
- • Cumberland County Courthouse
- • Cumberland County College
- • Cumberland Mall
- • New Jersey Motorsports Park
- • Levoy Theater
When to visit BridgetonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches