Hotels in Canadian, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Canadian Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Canadian
Canadian overviewCanadian is known for its casinos and shops. You'll find extensive chocolate and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Arrowhead State Park Golf Course and Fountainhead Creek Golf Course. Local sights like Eufaula Cove Amphitheatre and Gerrard Ardeneum are worth a visit. Canadian is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CanadianWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Canadian has accommodations to fit every need. There are 19 hotels in the Canadian area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to CanadianFly in to Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional), 70.9 mi (114.1 km) from downtown Canadian. Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 71.9 mi (115.7 km) away.
What to see around CanadianFun activities are on hand like golf and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Arrowhead State Park Golf Course
- • Fountainhead Creek Golf Course
- • Eufaula Cove Amphitheatre
- • Gerrard Ardeneum
- • Krebs Heritage Museum
- • Robbers Cave State Park
When to visit CanadianCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 8.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.7 inches