Hotels in Casey, Illinois
Search & Compare Casey Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Casey
Casey overviewCasey is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You're sure to find the cheese and coffee options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Clark County Fairgrounds. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Haughton Park and Jackson Truss Covered Bridge. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Casey is for you.
Where to stay in CaseyA welcoming city for all, Casey has a variety of lodging options. There are 19 hotels in the Casey area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1097 user reviews of Casey hotels: Days Inn And Suites Casey
How to get to CaseyFly in to Champaign, IL (CMI-University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Williard), 53.1 mi (85.4 km) from downtown Casey.
What to see around CaseySome recommended attractions include:
- • Haughton Park
- • Jackson Truss Covered Bridge
- • Clark County Fairgrounds
- • Clark County Hisorical Society and Museum
- • Marshall Public Library
When to visit CaseyWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.9 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches