Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of vacation home & condos in Los Angeles
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Staples Center
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Griffith Observatory
- Disneyland® Park
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Universal Studios Hollywood®
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Santa Monica Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Muscle Beach Venice
- Universal CityWalk
- Downtown Disney® District
- Rose Bowl
- University of Southern California
- West Los Angeles
Condos and Vacation Homes in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles vacation homes and condominiums are located near the most paradisiac beaches and vibrant locations close the most exciting attractions. Whether you are going to the beach on vacation or a special family and friends event, make sure you easily book your perfect Los Angeles vacation home online with us to enjoy exclusive Hotels.com perks.
In case you haven’t planned your vacation in advance, Hotels.com offers great last-minute Los Angeles vacation home condo deals and discount room rates. Our condos in Los Angeles can easily be booked online. Our fast online search facility allows you to:
- Find and compare different condos in Los Angeles by star rating, amenities, theme, or brand - Choose the perfect Los Angeles vacation home and view best rates, details, guest reviews and photos - Securely book you’re your Los Angeles condo online - Receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online hotel booking
Also, check our latest Hotels.com genuine guest reviews on Los Angeles condos and compare to Expedia.com and Trip Advisor reviews so you can choose a hotel that will give you the most pleasant stay experience with no undesirable surprises.
Remember when you book a Los Angeles vacation homes with Hotels.com you win a hotel or resort night stay with the Welcome Rewards Program – For every 10 nights you stay in any resort, you can earn 1 free night*. So even a quickly weekend getaway in Los Angeles can get you a free night. Book a Los Angeles vacation home or condominium with Hotels.com.
Los Angeles travel guides
Los Angeles is enormous. It isn’t really a city so much as several cities stuck together. This means...
Like the city’s restaurants, shops and inhabitants, places to stay in Los Angeles are far from predi...
Los Angeles truly is a shopper’s paradise – absolutely stuffed with flashy malls, retail boulevards ...