Hotels in King George, Virginia
Search & Compare King George Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in King George
King George overviewKing George is special for its beaches, historical sites, and art, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like George Washington Birthplace National Monument and Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center. Local sights like Oak Crest Vineyard and Winery and Cameron Hills Golf Links are worth a visit. King George is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in King GeorgeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, King George is the place to go. There are 77 hotels in the King George area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 9681 user reviews of King George hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Dahlgren (King George)
- • Quality Inn (King George)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Dahlgren (King George)
How to get to King GeorgeFly in to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 41 mi (65.9 km) from downtown King George. Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 53 mi (85.3 km) away.
What to see around King GeorgeSome popular places in the area include:
- • George Washington Birthplace National Monument
- • Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center
When to visit King GeorgeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches