Hotels in Weatherford, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Weatherford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Weatherford
Weatherford overviewWeatherford is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports, and known for its amusement park and waterparks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and cafe options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Heartland of America and Stafford Air and Space Museum. Local sights like Prairie West Golf Club and Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Weatherford also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WeatherfordFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Weatherford is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Weatherford area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 846 user reviews of Weatherford hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford
- • Comfort Inn And Suites
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Weatherford
- • Best Western Plus Mark Motor Hotel
- • Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to WeatherfordFly in to Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 63.8 mi (102.6 km) from downtown Weatherford.
What to see around WeatherfordA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Heartland of America
- • Stafford Air and Space Museum
- • Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
- • Prairie West Golf Club
- • Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park
- • Acme Brick Park
When to visit WeatherfordWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.4 inches