Hotels in Roscoe, New York
Search & Compare Roscoe Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Roscoe
Roscoe overviewRoscoe is a friendly locale unique for its festivals and known for live music and theater. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum and Bethel Woods Center For The Arts. Local sights like Roscoe Presbyterian Church and White Sulphur Springs Synagogue are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Roscoe is for you.
Where to stay in RoscoeA welcoming city for all, Roscoe has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Roscoe area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
How to get to RoscoeFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 54.1 mi (87 km) from downtown Roscoe.
What to see around RoscoeFestivals, live music, and theaters are top draws, along with cultural places like:
- • Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum
- • Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- • Roscoe Presbyterian Church
- • White Sulphur Springs Synagogue
- • Mongaup Pond Campground
- • Sullivan County Golf and Country Club
- • Grossinger Country Club
When to visit RoscoeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches