Hotels in Brooklyn, Connecticut
Search & Compare Brooklyn Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brooklyn
Brooklyn overviewBrooklyn is a budget-friendly place unique for its aquarium and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Old Furnace State Park and Buck Hill Management Area. Make it a point to see sights like Brooklyn Country Club and Sharpe Hill Vineyard. Brooklyn is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrooklynA welcoming city for all, Brooklyn has a variety of lodging options. There are 63 hotels in the Brooklyn area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12311 user reviews of Brooklyn hotels: Americas Best Value Inn Brooklyn
How to get to BrooklynFly in to Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 27 mi (43.4 km) from downtown Brooklyn. Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) is the next closest major airport, 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away.
What to see around BrooklynFun activities such as adventure tours, pampering at the spa, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Old Furnace State Park
- • Buck Hill Management Area
- • Arcadia Wildlife Management Area
- • Brooklyn Country Club
- • Sharpe Hill Vineyard
- • Davis Park
- • Prudence Crandall Museum
- • Nathaniel Lyon Memorial Park
When to visit BrooklynIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches