Hotels in Coolidge, Arizona
Search & Compare Coolidge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Coolidge
Coolidge overviewCoolidge is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its wineries and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Picacho Peak State Park and Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch. Local sights like Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Coolidge is for you.
Where to stay in CoolidgeA welcoming city for all, Coolidge has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the Coolidge area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
How to get to CoolidgeFly in to Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from downtown Coolidge. Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 44.3 mi (71.2 km) away.
What to see around CoolidgeOutdoor activities are on hand like wine tasting and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Picacho Peak State Park
- • Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch
- • Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- • Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center
- • Poston Butte Golf Club
- • Pinal County Historical Society & Museum
- • McFarland State Historic Park