Hotels in East Dublin, Georgia
Search & Compare East Dublin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in East Dublin
East Dublin overviewEast Dublin is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Riverview Park Golf Course. While you're here, stop by Dublin City Hall and Dublin Laurens Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, East Dublin also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in East DublinWhether traveling for business or pleasure, East Dublin can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 11 hotels in the East Dublin area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 569 user reviews of East Dublin hotels: Red Carpet Inn Dublin
How to get to East DublinFly in to Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 49.1 mi (79.1 km) from downtown East Dublin.
What to see around East DublinSome highlights of the area include:
- • Dublin City Hall
- • Dublin Laurens Museum
- • Riverview Park Golf Course
- • Dublin Mall
- • Fairview Park Hospital
When to visit East DublinIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 13.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.3 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches