Hotels in Hazard, Kentucky
Search & Compare Hazard Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hazard
Hazard overviewHazard is a budget-friendly place known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Perry Park and Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Bobby Davis Museum and Hazard Community & Technical College will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Hazard also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HazardA welcoming city for all, Hazard has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 173 user reviews of Hazard hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hazard (Hazard)
- • Quality Inn
- • Super 8 Hazard Ky (Hazard)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Hazard)
How to get to HazardFly in to Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from downtown Hazard. Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass) is the next closest major airport, 94.1 mi (151.5 km) away.
What to see around HazardIts parks and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Perry Park
- • Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park
- • Bobby Davis Museum
- • Hazard Community & Technical College
- • Hazard Country Club
- • Hazard Village Shopping Center
When to visit HazardWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 11.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.3 inches