Hotels in Deerwood, Minnesota
Search & Compare Deerwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Deerwood
Deerwood overviewDeerwood is a relaxing place unique for its waterparks and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Paul Bunyan Land. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Croft Mine Historical Park and Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Deerwood is for you.
Where to stay in DeerwoodWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Deerwood can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 41 hotels in the Deerwood area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $73 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 903 user reviews of Deerwood hotels: Woodland Beach Resort
How to get to DeerwoodFly in to Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from downtown Deerwood. Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 85.7 mi (137.9 km) away.
What to see around DeerwoodHere are some local highlights:
- • Croft Mine Historical Park
- • Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area
- • Paul Bunyan Land
- • Depot Museum
- • Buffalo Hills Park
When to visit DeerwoodCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 3.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 5.5 inches