Hotels in Emmitsburg, Maryland
Search & Compare Emmitsburg Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Emmitsburg
Emmitsburg overviewEmmitsburg is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Sachs Covered Bridge and Eisenhower National Historic Site. Local sights like Mount St. Mary's College and Liberty Mountain Ski Resort are worth a visit. Emmitsburg is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in EmmitsburgEmmitsburg offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 121 hotels in the Emmitsburg area and you can shop as many as 27 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 44 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 66 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 17356 user reviews of Emmitsburg hotels: Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
How to get to EmmitsburgFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from downtown Emmitsburg.
What to see around EmmitsburgSights especially popular with families include:
- • Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf
- • Utz Potato Chip Factory
- • Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- • Mr Ed’s Elephant Museum
- • Mount St. Mary's College
- • Liberty Mountain Ski Resort
- • Carroll Valley Resort Golf Courses
- • Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex
- • Catoctin Mountain Park
When to visit EmmitsburgIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches