Hotels in Upper Lake, California
Search & Compare Upper Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Upper Lake
Upper Lake overviewUpper Lake is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with activities like kayaking and boating. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Holiday Harbor and Lucerne Marina. Make it a point to see sights like Upper Lake Library and Upper Lake Main Street. A family-friendly area, Upper Lake also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Upper LakeA welcoming city for all, Upper Lake has a variety of lodging options. There are 39 hotels in the Upper Lake area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2510 user reviews of Upper Lake hotels:
- • Tallman Hotel (Upper Lake)
- • Super 8 Upper Lake (Upper Lake)
- • The Lodge At Blue Lakes (Upper Lake)
How to get to Upper LakeFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 78.1 mi (125.6 km) from downtown Upper Lake.
What to see around Upper LakeOutdoor activities are at hand such as boating, kayaking, and fishing, along with attractions like:
- • Holiday Harbor
- • Lucerne Marina
- • Cow Mountain Recreation Area
- • World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station
- • Redwood Empire Fairgrounds
- • Solar Living Institute Center
- • Meadow Pointe Residential Park
- • Hinman Park
- • Alpine Park
- • Library Park
- • Clear Lake State Park
- • Upper Lake Library
- • Upper Lake Main Street
- • Running Creek Casino
- • Ceago Vinegarden
- • Lake County Visitor Center