Hotels in Memphis, Texas
Search & Compare Memphis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Memphis hotels
Best hotels in Memphis
Memphis overviewMemphis is a small town distinct for its sports and hunting. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Fair Park and Gazebo Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Childress County Courthouse and Stoney Ridge Golf Course. A family-friendly area, Memphis also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MemphisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Memphis is the place to go. There are 11 hotels in the Memphis area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 666 user reviews of Memphis hotels: Travelodge Inn Memphis Tx (Memphis)
How to get to MemphisFly in to Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 77.3 mi (124.5 km) from downtown Memphis.
What to see around MemphisIt's notable for its waterfalls, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Fair Park
- • Gazebo Park
- • Childress County Courthouse
- • Stoney Ridge Golf Course
When to visit MemphisWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 4.4 inches