Hotels in Seward, Nebraska
Search & Compare Seward Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Seward
Seward overviewSeward is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You're sure to enjoy all of the chocolate and coffee options. Seward is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SewardWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Seward has accommodations to fit every need. There are 55 hotels in the Seward area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7120 user reviews of Seward hotels:
- • Cobblestone Hotel & Suites -- Seward, NE
- • Sunset Inn & Suites
How to get to SewardFly in to Lincoln, NE (LNK), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from downtown Seward.
When to visit SewardCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 9.9 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches