Hotels in Weston, Missouri
Search & Compare Weston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Weston
Weston overviewWeston is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. You might find the perfect souvenir at Zona Rosa or Zona Rosa Shopping Mall. Make it a point to see sights like Pirtle Winery and Snow Creek. Weston is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in WestonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Weston is the place to go. There are 65 hotels in the Weston area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to WestonFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from downtown Weston.
What to see around WestonBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Zona Rosa
- • Zona Rosa Shopping Mall
- • Pirtle Winery
- • Snow Creek
- • Weston Bend State Park
- • Fort Leavenworth
- • Atchison County Historical Society Museum
When to visit WestonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.2 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.9 inches