Hotels in Ocracoke, North Carolina
Search & Compare Ocracoke Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ocracoke
Ocracoke overviewOcracoke is a luxury getaway known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Springer's Point Preserve when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Ocracoke Lighthouse and Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Ocracoke is for you.
Where to stay in OcracokeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ocracoke has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to OcracokeFly in to New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 59.4 mi (95.6 km) from downtown Ocracoke. Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville) is the next closest major airport, 86.8 mi (139.7 km) away.
What to see around OcracokeIt's well known for its beaches and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Springer's Point Preserve
- • Ocracoke Beach
- • Ocracoke Lighthouse
- • Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit
- • Deepwater Theater
- • Ocracoke Island Visitor Center
- • Ocracoke Preservation Museum
When to visit OcracokeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 14.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 18.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.6 inches