Hotels in Wolf Creek, Oregon
Search & Compare Wolf Creek Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wolf Creek
Wolf Creek overviewWolf Creek is a budget-friendly place unique for its riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Valley of the Rogue State Park. Make some memories at Grave Creek Bridge and Applegate Trail Interpretive Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Wolf Creek is for you.
Where to stay in Wolf CreekFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Wolf Creek is the place to go. There are 20 hotels in the Wolf Creek area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2140 user reviews of Wolf Creek hotels: Sunny Valley Motel
How to get to Wolf CreekFly in to Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from downtown Wolf Creek.
What to see around Wolf CreekHere are some local highlights:
- • Grave Creek Bridge
- • Applegate Trail Interpretive Center
- • Wildlife Images Rehabilitation & Education Center
- • Grants Pass and Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- • Barnstormers Theater
When to visit Wolf CreekWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.7 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches