Hotels in Belgrade, Maine
Search & Compare Belgrade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Belgrade
Belgrade overviewBelgrade is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Thomas College and Colby College. Make it a point to see sights like Belgrade Lakes Golf and Augusta Civic Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Belgrade also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BelgradeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Belgrade has accommodations to fit every need. There are 22 hotels in the Belgrade area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to BelgradeFly in to Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from downtown Belgrade.
What to see around BelgradeTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • Thomas College
- • Colby College
- • University of Maine at Augusta
- • University of Maine - Farmington
- • Belgrade Lakes Golf
- • Augusta Civic Center
- • Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine
- • Redington Museum
- • Fort Halifax
When to visit BelgradeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches