Hotels in Dulce, New Mexico
Search & Compare Dulce Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dulce
Dulce overviewDulce is a budget-friendly place known for its gardens and hot springs, and surrounded by picturesque views of flowers and lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. A family-friendly area, Dulce also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DulceA welcoming city for all, Dulce has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the Dulce area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to DulceFly in to Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from downtown Dulce.
When to visit DulceWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 5.4 inches
- • April-June: 3.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.7 inches