What is Channelview Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Channelview. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port of Houston and San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site. When it's time to rest after a day of touring the area with the kids, Channelview has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 8 Channelview family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Channelview?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Comfy beds
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Channelview2.5-star Channelview hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Comfort SuitesWithin easy reach of Port of Houston
Clarion InnChannelview hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
Palace Inn2.5-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Channelview?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Port of Houston
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site