Hotels in Kent, Connecticut
Search & Compare Kent Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kent
City overviewUnique features here include art and museums. You'll enjoy the area's riverfront, parks, and wineries. If you're looking for a new favorite getaway, look no further.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
How to get to KentFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from downtown Kent.
What to see around KentFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Hopkins Vineyard
- • Miranda Vineyard
- • Millbrook Vineyards and Winery
- • Sunset Meadow Vineyards
- • Haight-Brown Vineyard
- • Morrison Gallery
- • Eric Sloane Museum and Kent Iron Furnace
- • Seven Hearths Museum
- • Institute for American Indian Studies Museum and Research Center
- • Litchfield Historical Society Museum
- • Kent Falls State Park
- • Macedonia Brook State Park
- • Lake Waramaug State Park
- • Emmanuel Williamson Park
- • Above All State Park
- • Bull's Bridge
- • Sharon Audubon Center
- • TriArts Sharon Playhouse
- • Steep Rock Preserve
- • Mohawk Mountain Ski Area