Hotels in Boone, Iowa
Search & Compare Boone Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Boone
Boone overviewBoone is known for its gardens, sports, and university spirit. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Hilton Coliseum and Jack Trice Stadium. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Boone and Scenic Valley Railroad and Museum and Iowa Arboretum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Boone is for you.
Where to stay in BooneWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Boone can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 31 hotels in the Boone area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2977 user reviews of Boone hotels:
- • American Inn & Suites (Boone)
- • Baymont Inn and Suites Boone (Boone)
- • Super 8 Boone Ia (Boone)
How to get to BooneFly in to Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 38.3 mi (61.7 km) from downtown Boone.
What to see around BooneFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Hilton Coliseum
- • Jack Trice Stadium
- • Boone and Scenic Valley Railroad and Museum
- • Iowa Arboretum
- • Veenker Memorial Golf Course
- • Iowa State University
- • Farm House Museum
When to visit BooneCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches