Hotels in Amherst, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Amherst Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Amherst
Amherst overviewAmherst is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its waterparks and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Standing Rocks Park and Brainerd Bridge Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Central Waters Brewing Company and Foxfire Golf Club will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Amherst is for you.
Where to stay in AmherstWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Amherst can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 23 hotels in the Amherst area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to AmherstFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from downtown Amherst.
What to see around AmherstIt's notable for its swimming spots, hiking trails, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Standing Rocks Park
- • Brainerd Bridge Park
- • Peoples Park
- • Mead Park
- • Stevens Point Sculpture Park
- • Central Waters Brewing Company
- • Foxfire Golf Club
- • Wisconsin Korean War Veterans Memorial
- • Waupaca Woods Shopping Mall
- • Wisconsin River Country Club
When to visit AmherstCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 3.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches