Hotels in North Ogden, Utah
Search & Compare North Ogden Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Ogden
North Ogden overviewNorth Ogden is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites, sports, and theaters. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. This winter paradise is home to Wolf Mountain Ski Resort and Snowbasin Ski Resort. Check out local attractions like Ogden Nature Center and George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, North Ogden is for you.
Where to stay in North OgdenWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, North Ogden has accommodations to fit every need. There are 43 hotels in the North Ogden area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to North OgdenFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.8 km) from downtown North Ogden. Ogden Pleasant View Station is the closest train station. Pleasant View Station is the closest metro station.
What to see around North OgdenFun activities are on hand like skiing and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Wolf Mountain Ski Resort
- • Snowbasin Ski Resort
- • Dee Events Center
- • Powder Mountain Ski Resort
- • Ogden Nature Center
- • George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park
- • Ogden Utah Temple
- • The Junction
- • Peery's Egyptian Theater
When to visit North OgdenIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.6 inches
- • July-September: 3.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches