Hotels in Monticello, Indiana
Search & Compare Monticello Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Monticello
Monticello overviewMonticello is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Indiana Beach Amusement Resort. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Pine View Golf Course and Monticello City Park. Monticello is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MonticelloWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Monticello can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the Monticello area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 696 user reviews of Monticello hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Brandywine Inn & Suites
- • Pine View Resort
- • Indiana Beach Accommodations
- • Monticello Inn
- • Bay Side Resort
How to get to MonticelloFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 77.9 mi (125.3 km) from downtown Monticello.
What to see around MonticelloSome recommended places to see include:
- • Pine View Golf Course
- • Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
- • Monticello City Park
- • Whyte Horse Winery
- • Monon Connection Museum
When to visit MonticelloWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches