Hotels in Curtice, Ohio
Search & Compare Curtice Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Curtice
Curtice overviewCurtice is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its zoo and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Toledo Museum of Art. Toledo Zoo and Toledo Botanical Garden are popular places to visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Curtice is for you.
Where to stay in CurticeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Curtice can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 107 hotels in the Curtice area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 45 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 53 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 11311 user reviews of Curtice hotels: Lake Erie Lodge
How to get to CurticeFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 25.6 mi (41.3 km) from downtown Curtice.
What to see around CurticeOutdoor activities are on hand like sporting events and running along with attractions such as:
- • Huntington Center
- • Toledo Speedway
- • Fifth Third Field
- • Raceway Park
- • Glass Bowl
- • Toledo Museum of Art
- • Toledo Zoo
- • Toledo Botanical Garden
When to visit CurticeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 9.2 inches
- • October-December: 8.1 inches