Hotels in Pescadero, California
Search & Compare Pescadero Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pescadero
Pescadero overviewPescadero is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its gardens and spas. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Take a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of Stanford University and University of California Santa Cruz. Computer History Museum and Stanford Shopping Center are popular sights to see. Pescadero is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in PescaderoPescadero offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 275 hotels in the Pescadero area and you can shop as many as 73 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 91 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 104 3-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
- • 50 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $249 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 61609 user reviews of Pescadero hotels: HI Pescadero Pigeon Point Lighthouse
How to get to PescaderoFly in to San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from downtown Pescadero. San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away.
What to see around PescaderoFun activities are on hand like golf and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Ano Nuevo State Park
- • Troutmere Fishing
- • Half Moon Bay Golf Links
- • Blackberry Farm Golf Course
- • Valley Gardens Golf Course
- • Roaring Camp Railroads
- • Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo
- • Bean Hollow State Beach
- • Berry Creek Falls
- • Pescadero State Beach
- • Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- • Waddell Beach
- • Stanford University
- • Computer History Museum
- • University of California Santa Cruz
- • Stanford Shopping Center
- • Shoreline Park