Hotels in Skagway, Alaska
Search & Compare Skagway Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Skagway
Hotels in Skagway
Most recent review
"Though Skagway is full of shops, the historic boardwalk and storefronts are fun to experience. Our favorite day trip, through a local company, was the train ride and hike to the Laughton Glacier - a fun challenge with fantastic views."
A Traveller, Sep 2016, US
- No Guest Reviews yet
Hotels within 25 miles of Skagway
5 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Great room. Big nice amenities. Kitchen. Good experience. "
D, Dec 2016, US
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Skagway
Skagway overviewSkagway is special for its museums and parks, and known for its ferries and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at City of Skagway Museum and Trail of '98 Museum. Local sights like Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park and Corrington's Museum of Alaskan History are worth a visit. Skagway is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SkagwayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Skagway has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Skagway with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Skagway, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to SkagwayFly in to Skagway, AK (SGY), 7 mi (11.3 km) from downtown Skagway. Haines, AK (HNS) is the next closest major airport, 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away.
What to see around SkagwayOutdoorsy fun is on hand like ferry rides and tours, along with attractions such as:
- • Yakutania Point
- • Haines-Skagway Fast Ferry
- • City of Skagway Museum
- • Trail of '98 Museum
- • Corrington's Museum of Alaskan History
- • Red Onion Saloon Brothel Museum
- • Hammer Museum
- • Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • White Pass
- • Chilkoot Lake
- • Mount Ripinski
- • Chilkat Bald Eagle Reserve
- • Captain William Moore Cabin
- • Valley of the Eagles Golf Links
- • Sheldon Museum and Cultural Center
- • Haines Borough Public Library
- • Southeast Alaska State Fair
When to visit SkagwayIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 72°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 53°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches