Hotels in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Search & Compare Hot Springs Village Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hot Springs Village
Hot Springs Village overviewHot Springs Village is special for its historical sites, hot springs, and parks, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Hot Springs National Park when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Bathhouse Row. Hot Springs Village is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Hot Springs VillageWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hot Springs Village has accommodations to fit every need. There are 38 hotels in the Hot Springs Village area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5774 user reviews of Hot Springs Village hotels: Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village
How to get to Hot Springs VillageFly in to Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from downtown Hot Springs Village.
What to see around Hot Springs VillageFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Hot Springs National Park Aquarium
- • Magic Springs and Crystal Falls
- • De Soto Beach
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Garvan Woodland Gardens
- • De Soto Golf Course
- • Ponce de Leon Center
- • Hot Springs Mountain Tower
- • Bathhouse Row
- • The Gangster Museum
When to visit Hot Springs VillageCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 15.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 16.7 inches