Hotels in Union City, Indiana
Search & Compare Union City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Union City
Union City overviewUnion City is special for its sports, and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Winchester Speedway and Eldora Speedway. Make it a point to see sights like Randolph County Courthouse and Winchester Golf Club. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Union City is for you.
Where to stay in Union CityA welcoming city for all, Union City has a variety of lodging options.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
How to get to Union CityFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 85.6 mi (137.8 km) from downtown Union City.
What to see around Union CityFun activities like baseball and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Winchester Speedway
- • Eldora Speedway
- • Randolph County Courthouse
- • Winchester Golf Club
- • Garst Museum
- • Caddie Shack Driving Range
- • The Winery at Versailles
When to visit Union CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 9.0 inches