Hotels in Touchet, Washington
Search & Compare Touchet Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Touchet
Touchet overviewTouchet is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its wineries and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Woodward Canyon Winery and L'Ecole No 41. Local sights like Whitman Mission National Historic Site and Amavi Cellars are worth a visit. Touchet is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in TouchetWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Touchet can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 30 hotels in the Touchet area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3204 user reviews of Touchet hotels: Cameo Heights Mansion
How to get to TouchetFly in to Walla Walla, WA (ALW-Walla Walla Regional), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from downtown Touchet. Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities) is the next closest major airport, 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away.
What to see around TouchetFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Woodward Canyon Winery
- • L'Ecole No 41
- • Amavi Cellars
- • Pepper Bridge Winery
- • Northstar Winery
- • Whitman Mission National Historic Site
- • Fort Walla Walla
- • Yantis Park
- • Kirkman House Museum
- • Veterans Memorial Park and Golf Course
When to visit TouchetIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 5.4 inches
- • July-September: 1.9 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches